Indoor Patient Department (IPD)
- All in-patients receive treatment by team of Resident Doctors and Nurses , available round the clock, under the supervision and guidance of Faculty Members of City Medical College Hospital
- City Medical College Hospital Attendants are available in different wards to help in patient care and related activities. All the wards are fully equipped with modern gadgets and equipments e.g.
- Indoor services have central air conditioning, hot and cold water, toilets, portable X-ray machines, ECG services, Generator back up, emergency lights, internal telephone, chairs for attendants etc. Waste disposal is done as per the established rules and utmost care is taken to keep the premises neat and clean. Every inpatient is provided with two attendant passes.
- Visitors are allowed only during notified visiting hours .
- Facilities provided in cabin ward - Each room has - attached toilets & bath room, sofas, bed for attendant, chairs and table, emergency light, etc.
- Short Admissions requiring stay for less than 24 hours are also done for minor illness/some investigations/Interventions.
- Day care facility is available for certain types of operations. e.g. laproscopic surgery; day care blood transfusion, endoscopies and similar interventions Pediatric Day Care Center is also available for oral rechydralin therapy and nebulization therapy.
- Operation Theatres: The institute has fully equipped modern Operation Theatres, where all kinds of major and minor surgeries are performed using the latest techniques and technology.